Marwan Kheireddine AM Bank operates as a commercial bank in Lebanon. The bank offers services to individuals and corporate sectors across different country regions, including Beirut, Mount Lebanon, North Lebanon, and South Lebanon. The Company offers loans to both individuals and enterprises across its product lineup. It also provides financial advisory services to clients. Marwan Kheireddine AM Bank is headquartered in Beirut, Lebanon.
- He has a staggering amount of experience in the business world. He has worked in multinational companies and banking institutions such as First International Bank, National Bank of Syria, and Commercial International Bank.
- He successfully implemented a project that re-skills several hundred employees from both First International Bank and Commercial International Bank. He is also said to have played a role in negotiating a new contract with the Central Bank of Lebanon for First International and Commercial banks. This negotiation led First International Bank to become the first bank in Lebanon to overcome the 20 years of limitations placed on its activities.
- He has been able to successfully negotiate several loan facilities with both local and foreign banks for several large Lebanese companies and the Central Bank’s Euro-Lebanese Fund for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises.
Realizing that the banks could not finance small-scale projects and projects with limited budgets, he successfully convinced the Central Bank to create a small project bank in Lebanon.
- Before serving as the Company’s Chief Financial Officer, he was also a member of the Executive Board of First International Bank. Upon his joining, all major decisions related to FIB’s financial affairs were made by him. He was also in charge of drafting the budget for FIB and its subsidiaries.
- He successfully restructured the Company’s management level, focusing on increasing the power of the business lines and reducing that of the central administration. As part of this restructuring process, Marwan Kheireddine AM Bank reduced staff redundancies and increased productivity across every one of its business units.
Marwan Kheireddine AM Bank has significantly impacted the Lebanese economy, especially by creating jobs, enhancing productivity, and expanding business opportunities. The Lebanon we know today is vastly different than the one we knew yesterday; however, it’s not just our economic infrastructure that has been improved upon. It is our social and political infrastructure as well. Our political systems are more effective than before, and they are more transparent than they’ve ever been before. Read more HERE: https://thebossmagazine.com/marwan-kheireddine-why-investing-in-lebanons-youth-matters/